Sunday 21 August 2016

2 am ramblings

Hey it's currently past 2am and I was typing an Instagram caption but I wrote too much so I decided to put a blog post up with it instead. Hope you enjoy my 2am ramblings!

Its crazy the way that life plays out. If you had only said yes to that one thing then your whole life would've been different. I have no regrets in my life. Not one, because I am so happy about the place that my life is in at the moment. This is the happiest I have been in quite possibly my whole life and that is all thanks to @jessaraemusic The best memories I have had this year all involve him. Like my very first concert, slfl Birmingham, with my best friend. Every time I saw poppy since then we would always listen to Jess and it was the best time: my favourite singer with my favourite friend. I remember how I subscribed to him when he had less than 4000 subscribers and I have just watched him grow and grow, I couldn't be more proud. On this account you hear me waffle along about Jess basically every day and you may be fed up of it but to me it's been such an amazing use of my time. I have met some of the bestest friends I've ever had through this account and jessarae so shoutout to the Monday girls group chat! I know this year is no where near over and a lot could change by the end of the year but right now I would just like to say I have made my favourite memories I've ever had this year. So far of 2016 I have made myself proud. I went through literal hell these last four years and the years before that were no where near a normal level of happiness. I have crawled out of hell on my hands and knees and I have finally reached safety. I am here to say that it does honestly get better. I was so ill for so long (and believe me I am still ill, but better than I was) that I felt physically sick whenever someone said that as I always thought they were lying. If you learn anything from this ramble then I want you to know there is always hope, there is always someone there who cares. When I was down I would make Instagram posts with captions that were honestly heartbreaking as I felt so alone. I would get random people DMing me, commenting asking if I was okay. There's always someone who cares and if you think there isn't, there is because I care, I will always care. You can pop up to me anytime and I will give you the best advice I can. I know first hand that even just talking to someone can make you feel so much better. I am going to end of this worlds longest caption by quoting dumbledore (at least I think he said it): "there is always light even in the darkest of times if you just remember to turn on the light", at least it goes something like that!

Scarlett xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment